Three facilities occupy 280,000 square feet and offer operations 24 hours per day, six days per week with a total of more than 450 employees companywide.
Our facilities offer state-of-the-art security that includes 24-hour, full-facility surveillance; point-of-entry limitations; and alarm systems. All controlled substances are secured, handled and stored in accordance with DEA regulations. Aphena offers over 70 environment-controlled packaging suites for customer projects.
Maintained as controlled environment areas as defined by the FDA, all equipment areas, as well as the gowning process, dispensing procedures and
processing lines, are regulated for cleanliness. The facilities feature HEPA systems and meet temperature and humidity standards. Standard operating procedures provide for the breakdown, cleaning and reassembling of each piece of equipment used in the special handling of pharmaceuticals and similar products.
To ensure client inventory is handled through standard operating procedures, Aphena dedicates time and commitment to training employees. Aphena's facilities include dedicated employee training rooms so information about clients' needs can be communicated effectively. Employees cross-train, and managers receive orientation on each job and demonstrate that they understand each process from start to finish.
Solid Dose Division
- Solid and semisolid dose packaging
- Bottling, cartoning, blister packaging, pouching, secondary packaging, rework projects and kit assembly
- Two facilities totaling 140,000 square feet
Liquid & Topical Division
- Liquid and topical manufacturing and packaging
- Full manufacturing and lab services, bottling, tubes, vials, pouching, form-fill-seal, kit assembly and secondary packaging
- 140,000 square feet