Aphena was formed by a family of well-established seasoned companies
PrePak Systems, TestPak, Celeste and Integrated Pharmaceutical Packaging
Aphena Pharma Solutions, Inc., is a large pharmaceutical solution provider focused on contract packaging, repackaging and manufacturing for the pharmaceutical, OTC,
dietary supplement, animal health, health and beauty, consumer health and medical device marketplaces.
Aphena was formed by a family of well-established, seasoned companies (PrePak Systems, TestPak, Celeste and Integrated Pharmaceutical Packaging). Some of these established companies have been in this industry for more than 25 years. The strategic alliance is now called Aphena Pharma Solutions. Aphena has five FDA-registered facilities in the U.S. and offers customers several capabilities. The products Aphena is actively handling are solid dose, liquids, gels, creams, ointments, foams, suspensions and lotions.
Aphena is a leader in designing and implementing processes that are robust and capable of meeting and exceeding predetermined specifications through the use of leading-edge equipment and technology.
Founding company was formed by Bob Allen and Kevin Bowling and called PrePak Systems, Inc.
The holding company, PrePak Holdings, Inc. (PPH), was formed by additional investors with a strategic focus to grow by acquisitions and target marketing efforts to become one of the largest pharmaceutical solution providers in our industry.
PPH acquires Celeste Contract Packaging, Easton, MD, to offer additional capabilities to our existing customer base in liquids, gels, creams, ointments, foams, suspensions and lotions.
PPH acquires Integrated Pharmaceuticals Packaging, Franklin, KY, to offer additional solid-dose packaging capabilities, capacity and redundant services to our customer base.
- $5 million investment of Celeste Contract Packaging to expand the current blending capabilities to include large-scale manufacturing and laboratory support.
- $1 million investment spent to purchase additional new equipment for Tennessee and the Kentucky facility to open up additional capabilities and capacities for customers.
- PPH announces retirement of founding CEO Bob Allen and the installation of new CEO Renard Jackson. Jackson has 10 years of experience at Catalent Pharma Solutions and 25 years of experience in the medical, consumer and pharmaceutical products industries.
- PPH acquires TestPak in Whippany, NJ, to offer additional solid-dose packaging capabilities, capacity and redundant services to our customers.
- PPH announces a new division, Celeste Health & Beauty, to target the cosmetic industry.
- PPH opens new 130,000 sq.-ft. facility in Glasgow, KY.
- PrePak Systems, Inc., Celeste Contract Packaging, Integrated Pharmaceutical Packaging and TestPak combine to form one solution and name: Aphena Pharma Solutions, Inc.